Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blustery and windy

           She is outside.  Remember I thought Spring had sprung????  False alarm I guesss.  It was snowing this morning and windy as all get out! It literally bent our newly planted trees completely horizontal!  I saved them though!   I guess it is great card making weather though.  Here are my latest creations.  Trying some different things here.....LOVE my Charlotte doll!  Perfect for Mother's day I think...   Well I am off to run some errands...didn't know if I would be able to leave the house..but it has melted all the snow.  Hugs to you all!  xoox, cherry

10 comments:

Deb said...

so sorry....we are having nice weather today...but the rain is heading our way...

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful cards--each and every one! Love all your details--just perfect!

Hope your lovely weather comes back soon--I'm waiting for mine, too!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Soooo cute! I'm off to check your Etsy. laurie

cnelson said...

perfectly beautiful creations!!

About Southern Belle said...

I love the 5th photo which says, "hey there chickadee" its so cute!

~Christine

Kristi said...

Your cards are beautiful! And I love your doll too! Hope spring comes soon for you!! :)
Kristi

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

These are all just lovely!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Cherry, we did get lots of snow, didn't we? Glad you had a great day of creating. The world is better off for it! :>}

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty cards!!!!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

And, they are FAB.U.LOUS works of art!

Love them.

Hugs,
Spencer