Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet pinks...










Happy Monday!  Did you all have a wonderful weekend?  I did...I took it easy...very easy rofl.  Watched movies...ate pizza....read my book....like I said easy peasy and a bit sloth like.  Spring has gone back under the covers...it has snowed on and off.  O well it will make its debut someday.   Soo I created today...lots of soft pinks and blues...greens...candy pastels....very sweet and soothing for me.  Lots of whimsy as well.  clock dials coming from butterflies and clocks with wings....but what the hay!  Sometimes it is about breaking rules and doing what puts a smile on your face.  Coloring outside the lines..right?  Well it is getting late here...and I need to get to bed.  I will be back with my blue/green cards tomorrow.   hugs, cherry

13 comments:

Pastila said...

Just beautiful! As always, you know )

melanin@ said...

It´s so wonderfull. I like your works.

Ros said...

Stunning!!! love them all

Annette said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! My goodness your cards are absolutely gorgeous! The little crochet cherries are the cutest ever!

Picket said...

These are just the most precious things...you never fail to amaze me with what you create with your hands....have a great week sweetie....Picket

curlyqmosaics said...

Oh my goodness! I am in awe with your beautiful cards! I just checked out your etsy shop and I am drooling like crazy! :) The details, the colors, & the intricate designs...truly gorgeous!

Thanks so dearly for stopping by my blog, I am totally flattered for the comments coming from someone as talented as you! :)

cnelson said...

A*MAZ*ING!! How many ways can I say it?! Your work is ALWAYS INCREDIBLE!

*From what I understand, the final boxes from GCD Studios were supposed to have shipped out yesterday.

Becky Elliott said...

Thanks for checking out my family room pics, Cherry! Your blog is fantastic! Love your beautiful cards! I'll be back often.

Rebekah said...

Love LOVE all your details! I always make sure to check for the little embellies on tags etc etc. They make the 'big picture' so beautiful. I spent at least a couple hours the other night on your blog just surfing thru posts and thoroughly enjoying drinking in your delish images.. *sigh* I think I'm in love :)

Alice said...

wow! absolutely gorgeous! fabulous work. LOVE them all!

vivian said...

sweet pinks! and spring is hiding on us here too! oh spring hurry up and get here!!
sweet dreams
vivian

Lemon Lane Studio said...

How do you do it? Absolutely gorgeous!

Heather Rogers said...

LOVE them all! I especially like the Sew Special one. :)
Hugs~