Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HOORAYYYY for the red, white, and blue!










   Ok maybe I went overboard creating for the 4th...but I LOVE it!  How can you not feel patriotic when you see these colors?  You can totally embrace the vintage look with the faded reds, creams, and dusty blues.  Sooo today I have a card..I actually ripped and sanded around the edges of the image to really give it an authentic look..like it has been around for awhile.   Than I made a little pendant...I have been hoarding these little 4th of july wood words and decided to finally break them out.  Than another one of my bingo cards I love to make...and finally lol...a banner.  I have not made one of these in awhile.  I thought the bottle caps were a cute addition....vintagey and remind me of Summer.    Sooo are you gearing up for the 4th?  I hope I have inspired you a bit!  Hugs, cherry

10 comments:

Ros said...

Wonderful! I love the little banner

The Cottage Girl said...

The layers are wonderful on all the items you made. Great use of the bakers twine! Thinking about how or where to display these.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Super cute stuff. Hooray for the red, white and blue. : )
M.L.

cnelson said...

So fun and FABULOUS!!!

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful... I need to get started!!!

Stella said...

I love these pattriotic creations; especially the banner. STUNNING!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!

Heather Rogers said...

These are so pretty Cherry. I love the patriotic creations. Never too early to get started. :)
Hugs~

Unknown said...

I always seem to have trouble with red, white, and blue cards but you certainly son't these are gorgeous

Rebekah said...

I feel like I'm on the outside of a candy store, looking in and drooling over all the sweetness inside.. that's how your cards make me feel!
Love the faded glory of these projects!