Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guess what???













It is November and that means.........Cup Cards to Go is ready to share another scrumptious kit with us all!  This is our holiday kit and it has the sweet name SugarPlum....are they dancing in your heads yet?  I didn't have as much time with this kit since I was "out of dodge" so to speak..but I had some serious fun playing the last day or two.  Full of whimsy ....and holiday cheer.   You will also get the little tube you see decorated.  We were challenged to decorate it up.  It is perfect for some little goodies.....candy or a small trinket.  I chose to shabby mine up and also made a matching little card with it.   You will have a lot of fun...go check out the other girl's cards for inspiration...I can't wait to take a peek myself.   Hot dog...I love me a good card gallery!    Off I go!   night night, cherry

11 comments:

busymartha said...

These are all adorable, so soft looking! Marilyn

Geri said...

How fun, and SWEET! You're gettin' me in the mood, Cherry!!

Ros said...

Oh WOW!! your creations are stunning!!

Wendi said...

Your designs are always so beautiful!

cnelson said...

So LOVELY! Your detail work is ALWAYS AMAZING!

Danielle said...

Love them all!

Danielle said...

Love them all!

Stella said...

Looking at your amazing peojects I can only sit and stare; gorgeous......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

I absolutely LOVE these Cherry!!! Beautiful as usual! :)
Kristi

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Cherry,

Beautiful cards ... I always enjoy your special touch. Just wanted to peek in and say hello. Hope all is going well!

Kathy M.

Audrey Pettit said...

Your projects are stunning, Cherry!!