Monday, October 8, 2012

Ole St. Nick


 


 
Hello there!  Today is my turn to share some yummy goodness from Vintage Street Market .  I had a lot of fun using some of their fun new products.  I started with  my card...and had so much fun I couldn't stop...so I made some matching candy bags. I fell in love with that cutie patootie santa image...so kitschy.   I used some cosmo cricket, Jenni Bowlin, and a bit of Crate paper....along with some bits and bobs from my own stash.  As you can see I also used vintage style garment pins to hang my mini tags from...LOVE them!  To check out any links or to see more check out the design team blog .   Thanks so much for visiting me!  Especially to those that take the time to comment.   hugs, cherry

12 comments:

Sheila Davis said...

Love these! That added red and white crepe paper trim at the bottom just adds so much. I'm always so inspired by your beautiful creations.

Sandy said...

What a cute Santa! I love the bows and the reds and greens. You make such beautiful cards.

Geri said...

Oh, gosh, Cherry...I'm so behind!! Love every one of your sweet Christmas creations...you and this chilly weather we've been having are getting me in the mood. Really love what you've done with Andrea's inspiration, too! The cone was so lush looking! You don't make nuthin' that ain't good!!! (And you know all those negatives make one big positive!!!;)

TLady said...

ADORABLE! LOVELY! CUTE! WOW! You make me want to start looking for my Christmas decorations! I'll bet YOUR HOUSE looks WONDERFUL for Christmas!!!!!!!!!! (Makes me WISH our kids were little again!) :) LOOOOOOOVE all the little things you've added to them! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Cherry he is a CUTIE and I love the jingle bells and gingham you've accented him with! We woke up to 32 degrees this morning. Kind of puts you in the holiday spirit!

cnelson said...

So DARLING!! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Cherry :) wow!! these projects are just adorable, as is everything you create, love your unique style ♥
hope you are well xx

Unknown said...

So lovely. Love the gingham ribbon and the crepe trim. I plan to bring mine out soon!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorably happy!

Linda Breedlove said...

What a cute little fella, Cherry.... love the gingham bows and the red jingle bells... all so pretty and Christmasy.

Audrey Pettit said...

Toooooo cute! That vintage Santa is amazing and your designs are out of this world beautiful, as always! So love those vintage pins you used with the tags! Love the gingham bows and the bells, too. Love it all!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous!!! Fun!!! and Sweet!
Oh my that vintage santa is amazing as our your sweet creations! I so enjoy visiting your blog Cherry!