Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Blog Hopping with Reallly Reasonable Ribbon!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Time for another fun blog hop with RRR .   You should have found your way here from Gloria's blog.  If you get lost at anytime just start back at the RRR blog.  The monthly ribbon club assortment this month is just gorgeous!  Yummy pinks and browns.  It is called Pink and brown vintage.  I focused on the pink and lace from the assortment.  Still in a Summer mood (even though I have already started making Halloween goodies) shhhh don't tell.  Love strawberries and making strawberry cards.    I used a fun October Afternoon wild card and paired it with a strawberry diecut.  I added a bit of Tombow foam adhesive to add dimension to it.  I also added a couple of yummy Berrylicious buttons.  Beautiful colors!    Well that is it for me...your next stop is Heather's.  Have fun !   hugs, cherry

24 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love your fabulous bow! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

stamping sue said...

strawberries are one of my favorite summer fruits...the pink ribbons look terrific with the strawberry theme.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Bonnie Garby said...

Just gorgeous!!

Ardilla said...

Yummy!
Clever use of image, layout and ribbons :)
Ardilla

Kristi said...

Cherry,
This IS Sweet! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Cherry...you know I love everything you make girl...you are the Queen of vintage. Hope you are going to have a wonderful trip and take lots of pics to share : )

Teresa said...

This is sooo cute! t.igo

2amscrapper said...

sweet treat!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Mmm!! Love that bow!

Debi said...

Where did you get the strawberry description card you used? That's so great. I wouldn't want to part with it. Wonderful job putting it all together. TFS
Debi B

Jill said...

What a beautiful card. I really love that bow. Thanks for sharing.

morentin1326 said...

wow,this creation is so perfect... What motivates me to leave a comment on a blog post (besides the obvious giveaways)? usually the creation... i am inspired by it, blown away by it, or i just can't believe how awesome it is and i am compelled to say something... lol

Unknown said...

What a yummy strawberry card!

Unknown said...

I love your strawberry card!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Cherry! Love the strawberries and the teeny blooms tucked into your bow!

Iris said...

Love the dotted paper, the buttons, and the ribbon you used on this lovely card.

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful card love the strawberry. the details are super. love the added ribbon it adds that wow factor. thanks for sharing

Sue D said...

This is so sweet--I love it!

Enchantments and Giggles said...

This is adorable. I was just going to ask when you were going to have Halloween goodies in your Etsy shop, but I see there are some there. LOL! Love your work!

Enchantments and Giggles said...

This is adorable. I was just going to ask when you were going to have Halloween goodies in your Etsy shop, but I see there are some there. LOL! Love your work!

Gloria Stengel said...

Pretty, as always. I just love your bow!

Sharon Wheet said...

Just a gorgeous card! TFS

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute! Love the pink ribbon and delicious strawberry.

Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I just realized you don't have a follow gadget on your blog. That is how I keep up with my blog friends and I didn't even realize you were posting still. :(

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous card! Love the vintage look! :)