Saturday, August 3, 2013

Garden Fresh...





What is it about mason jars?   I never tire of them and filling them with "stuff'" on cards and in real life.   I made this for RRR using moss green and lipstick red seam bindings .   I had fun fussy cutting the mason jar out from a Crafty Secret image and than adding some goodies inside.  I added washi tape to the bottom along with Melina white crochet lace .  I stamped a little tag with my sentiment and tied it on with green apple twine .  I topped it off with a vintage strawberry button.  I love these fresh fruity colors!  Perfect for Summer..and maybe a Summer birthday?   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry





7 comments:

TLady said...

VERY SWEET CHERRY!!!!!!!;) ALWAYS SOOO VINTAGEY!!!!!:)

Joanne Leddy said...

Love the fresh summer colors!

Unknown said...

Wow Cherry! Everything you do blows my socks off!
I have the mason jar 'thing' too-I think I have about 9 different jar dies,lol.
Love the fresh colours on this,gorgeous :-)
Lou x

Joanne Leddy said...

Wonderful layering, Cherry. You always have the sweetest bows. The combination of color and pattern goes perfectly with the vintage feel of the mason jar ... I love it!

Debi said...

I might be here all night! Another beautiful card. Love the red/green ribbon bow.
DebiB

Sharon Wheet said...

I agree! there is something about mason jars. I too, have a weakness. Love the card!

Jill Norwood said...

Cherry this is so fresh and fun! Love it!