Friday, January 3, 2014

Recipe for love.....








Steadily making headway with packing the last of Christmas away.   Kinda nice to have bare clean spaces to work with.   Good time to do some dusting.   I have been slowly bringing out some Valentine goodies to play with.  I love these bright happy colors....pairing my favorite red with aquas and turquoise.  I created this for RRR using May arts 1.5 inch light blue crochet lace.  My new fave...I have this in pink too and it is adorable. Nice wide lace which makes a great border.  I also used red seam binding, twine, and gorgeous buttons.    I created little mini envelopes ready to fill with mini candies or love notes along with some diecut hearts that I decked out with flowers and the cutest faux wax seals.  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

7 comments:

Birgit said...

So, so sweet!! This is absolutely adorable! What type of adhesive do you use to adhere the wide lace ribbon to your projects? It's a lovely addition.

Patty O'Malley said...

What an adorable array of goodies! Love those polka dot blue envelopes.

Stella said...

Enjoy is a bit of an unserstatement;) What I love about this is that you paired red with a lovely touch of blue and aqua. These are my favorites and the result is stunning. Gorgeous!

vivian said...

I love your bright and cheerful cards! sooo pretty! Im considering putting christmas away today too.. but if I'm going to do it, I should get started its going to take 10 years I think!
lol!
Happy new YEar!
xoxo
vivian

Davi said...

So beautiful, I love the sweet vintage girl, all the pretty girly bows and wonderful color combo. A delightful Valentines creation :)

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

These are all so cute! Love the designs. Where did you get the darling little envelopes and those cute buttons? The link went to RRR for the buttons, but didn't see them there. And the envelopes? I guess we could make our own tiny ones! Sure are darling. I am NOT ready for ANY holidays just yet. Am trying to recover from all of the Christmas making. Thanks for sharing your darling creations.

Debbie Kay said...

So adorable. You inspire me to get out all of my Valentine décor.

Love your blog!

Smiles,

Debbie