Thursday, August 28, 2014

Almost that time....














 
 
 
 
 

It is almost time.....for school.   How that can be, I just don't know, but true never the less.    Our nights are getting considerably cooler even though August is not yet passed.  I am always sad to see Summer go.  I am a true warm weather gal,  but love to create for the holidays.   I could not pass up making a few special school themed cards using very old images from an old primer.  I had hoarded it long enough.  I love to create with truly vintage items because of the uniqueness they bring to a project.  It has been fun using old things I have around.  I have been very good for months now not buying anything new.  I of course used some RRR ribbons....seam binding and twines.  Also used very old Cosmo papers, Graphic 45, and stickers from Creative expressions.  The alphabet border is actual old 7 Gypsies gaffer tape.   I have fallen back in love with it.  As always hope you enjoy...and have a safe and wonderful Labor Day!   Hugs, cherry


1 comment:

NancyB said...

Where did our summer go? I'm a warm weather gal myself so I feel your pain! Love your school themed cards- papers look familiar so I'm sure I have them somewhere-your cards inspired me to go find them and create. Thanks!!