Saturday, January 10, 2015

old fashion heart...








                                 Hello happy Saturday to you!  I got up really early and went to Zumba...shaked my tail feather for awhile.  Felt good!  Now about ready to leave for son's basketball game.  I did clear a bit of time today to create this heart and wanted to share.   I started off with a plain wood heart.  Painted it red and just added metallic gold dots.  A painter I am not, but this was pretty easy.                                    
                              Than the fun part of embellishing it up.  Used some diecuts for the layered hearts and a glass cabochon to really bring my sweet image into view.  I had forgot I had found some vintage gold seam binding awhile back and it was perfect dressed up with my red seam binding from RRR.   I love, love, love the old time feel of this.  I think they would look so pretty in a bowl as a filler...or for those that have Valentine trees!  Well I am off to cheer on our basketball team!  Good evening to you!  Cherry

3 comments:

NancyB said...

absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love your creations!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE ALL of these! he little pink hedgehogs and the sweet pink deer are adorable! I want to put them on my bulletin board--they just brighten up the whole room!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Fantastic Work! Love.