Monday, March 16, 2015

Puppies and elephants




               Happy Monday...beginning of the week yet again!  I have a couple of cute tags to share with you, made for RRR.   I used Spellbinder dies with 3d foam adhesive for dimension along with mini doilies, buttonssweetheart blossoms, cute little fussy cut retro images from a Children's book.  The ribbons I used include seam binding in lipstick red, baby pink, and rose.  I also used Swiss dots in pink. to hang my tags from.  Fun and cute!  Enjoy, cherry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get your seam tape ribbon bows to stay to dimensional? Do you have a tutorial for how you create your bows? Love your design style!

Karen Letchworth said...

SUPER cute work, as always Cherry! I always enjoy your sweet projects, and would LOVE to have you stop by and link up with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We have a great prize again this week, I hope you will link up.
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com