Sunday, January 31, 2016

paper therapy































I have a kaleidoscope of Valentines for you....feeling rather sad.  Missing my Mama something fierce right now.  So creating all day to day seemed the only thing to do.  Bright cheery colors....reds, pinks, sweet nostalgic images, mini love letters....how can that not bring a smile to your face?  Losing myself in my studio.....not looking at a clock.   I needed it.  I just simply want to share with you.  I know there are those out there that understand where I am.  Some days are good....others are minute to minute.  Grab a smile when you can and a laugh.  Than take a shower and the tears just fall.  Instead of pushing the "scary' feelings away we must try to embrace them.  I just hope they come fewer and fewer as time passes.  It helps me to share this...and I hope you understand.   These papers and what they become heal my heart.  Therapy comes in many forms.   Thank you for listening my friends.   Hugs, cherry









6 comments:

infuso di riso said...

hi cherry,
very beautiful pics! and about your blog?! it is looks very pretty!!!!
if you like ti visit me i am daniela from
https://infusodiriso.wordpress.com/

Patty O'Malley said...

There will be good days and bad days, unfortunately. Creating is good therapy. Your projects are so pretty. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Ah Cherry,
Big hug just for you....I lost my Mom at 28 so I know the feeling well....she is in that craft room with you Cherry.....smiling at her creative daughter!

Laurie said...

It takes some time for sure, but it really does get better. You'll always miss her, but it won't always hurt this way when you miss her. Big hugs to you; love your valentines!

Deanna said...

Your work is beautiful and it makes me happy just to see it. I pray you'll be comforted in the midst of your loss by knowing that your creative gift makes people smile. I'm sure it made your sweet Momma smile as well. Blessings & prayers for you.

Marci said...

Beautiful cards! It does hurt less severely as time goes by.