Thursday, February 4, 2016

My girl...













                  Happy Thursday!  This is my day with my Dad to go to the "big town" to get groceries and go junking.   We really enjoy it and it gets us out of the house!  With all the snow we are getting cabin fever.
                  Popping in before leaving with Just a few random projects for you today.   The first two are my projects posted over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  A Valentine puppy tag...pure retro!  I used Paradise Aqua seam binding along with lipstick red seam binding.  I topped off my paper bow with the prettiest two tone cottage roses in blue.  I love them!!!
                   My other card is a "just because" card.......an encouraging card.  I have had these Crate chipboard letters forever and decided to grab them and use them.  I used baby pink seam binding on the card.  Well hope you enjoy these goodies!  Hugs, cherry

2 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Awwww, so cute! Love, love, love the retro!

Marci said...

Adorable! Hope you had fun!