Friday, March 4, 2016

Sneaking in...











                    Salutations...just sneaking in a wee little post this evening.  I created this card yesterday...it was in all honesty..an OOPS card.  It was completely different at one point and it sat in my drawer waiting to be "improved upon".  Poor little card anyways :).  Till yesterday I pulled it out and went to work changing it.  I love the way it turned out and better yet love the color combo.  I don't use purple very often and I often forget just how much I enjoy it...especially paired with green.  I adore the image and my felt stitched flower.  I added stickers, some glimmer misted paper fringe and ribbons from RRR.  So do you have any poor little oops cards sitting around?  Sometimes just fixing something can be quite inspiring!  hugs my friends!  Cherry

1 comment:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh. My. word. !! This is gorgeous Cherry!
I too shy away from purple; but I love the results;
especially (as you said) with the green~
So sweet and retro-chic! Great details and ribbon~
Thanks for sharing! Karen O