Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas Fire should kindle in your Heart

Hi folks!  There was sunshine today....it thrilled me to see blue sky peeking through.  We have had days and days of rain and fog.  Very unlike our typical weather here in the high desert.  With November here I turn more and more to making Christmas goodies.  Here is a card made today...


 I had fun creating the inside .....making it as special as the outside!  I cut out a mini postcard and backed it with thick chipboard to create a sturdy little secret image.  I than tucked it inside a mini vellum envelope.  I just love this Christmas poem from an Authentique collection. 



 I added lace from RRR and a chipboard heart with vintage buttons.




Here is the outside using lots of foam adhesive for dimension.  I love all the nooks and crannies it creates. 



Well that is it for me......as always thanks for visiting!  Hugs, Cherry

No comments: