Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Santa's List

Hi folks I have a fun guest post up at the Gypsy Laser Cuts blog today.  I have had so much fun playing with their wonderful products.  I am happy to share that I am joining their design team full time!  So excited to create for them! 



I loved playing with this adorable little house.  I painted it red and than assembled it.  It was so easy to put together and is very sturdy. It made the perfect home for my Santa whom I nestled behind a window.



I layered my main image and added dimension using Victorian corners 2Snowflake Shape set,  and this gorgeous Believe sentiment.  A little bottle brush tree was added along with some pretty ribbons and doodads to the roof. 


  Also added were some Icicles from the winter set. 


Tinsel was added along with a snowflake border also from the Winter set. 






Other than that a light dusting of faux snow was added and my Santa House was complete!  Hope you enjoy!  Hugs, Cherry


Gypsy Laser Cuts Products- 
 

3 comments:

Ruthie A said...

Love your work! Would love to purchase this little work of art, if you put it in your etsy shop. Merry Christmas to you!

Gina Bloyaert said...

I'am in love on jour little house, wowww what a amazing and beautiful creations That you created.
Thxxx for sharing iT.
Mvg Gina Belgium

Gina Bloyaert said...

I'am in love on jour little house, wowww what a amazing and beautiful creations That you created.
Thxxx for sharing iT.
Mvg Gina Belgium