Wednesday, February 8, 2017

birthdays are for the birds

I have a fun whimsical tag up on the Gypsy Laser Cuts blog today.  As we all get older birthdays come and go....and some can come and go with out me knowing.  I don't want anymore!  lol.  So this is what I came up with using the mini bird houses


I assembled each little house and than painted them grey.  I than sanded and distressed edges for fun.  They were the main attraction so all I added was some buttons, ribbons, a vintage rhinestone button at the top.  Perfect little tag to tie to a special someones gift!!!



Well that is it for me..hope you enjoy!  Cherry

1 comment:

Annie Rose said...

HI Cherry! The last few posts on your Instagram account don't sound like you at all... I'm wondering if it was hacked? Just fyi. If not, no worries! :)