Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Spool bird houses

Hi there!  It is my day over at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog.  Every time I work with their products I truly fall in love.  These little Tiny bird houses are just so sweet.  I assembled three of them and paired them with vintage wooden spools.  


 Each one was painted with red chalk paint and distressed and inked.  I than added some pattern papers to the roofs.  Great way to use up those little paper scraps we just can't part with. 



 I wound each spool with twine and added Flower Stackers  to the base of each one.  Little banners were cut and hand-stamped with sweet sentiments and added to the spools with stick pins. 



 I also stacked them and added them to the roof of each bird house.  They were painted with white chalk paint. 



 I also added plates from the  Keys and Plates set.



A few red buttons were added and I was done.  I hope you enjoy!  Hugs, Cherry


:Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies Used:

No comments: