Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and Canvas Corp Brands match up

   Hi folks!   Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts had a fun product match up this month with Canvas Corp Brands

  What fun I had using both companies products together.  Kinda a match made in heaven.   









 I started with these fun mini display tray hearts  as my base and decided to spray paint them with ballerina pink spray paint. 






Than I traced my inside heart with this sweet sewing paper from 7 Gypsies .










I added a double layer of lace to the inside.






I wrapped the heart with seam binding diagionally.




From here I layered the tray heart on top and started adding all my embellishments including this Ironwork frame.  I sprayed painted it as well.  I also highlighted areas of frame with some white acrylic paint to shabby it up a bit.




           I used some awesome Architexture embellishments including this cool sewing machine and those sweet little girl Mary Jane shoes.  




I added some pretty velvet blooms, vintage measuring tape, and a metal bobbin to complete my project. 















 Thanks for stopping by!  Cherry Nelson





Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies-


Canvas Corp Brands Supplies-

Ribbons-
Really Reasonable Ribbon

No comments: