Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Santa Baby

Hello paper peeps!  Time to get our Christmas crafting on!
I have a couple of fun ornaments to share made for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

I used their sweet mitten micro mini book and just used them separately.


I covered each one in papers by tracing them onto my chosen papers.



 I used sewn crepe papers for my cuffs and added ribbons, images, snowflakes, and other sweet embellishments to make them unique.



 These would make adorable ornaments for the tree or tie to a very special package this season.



 Here they are done! 
  




Here is my other one....different colors....so many combinations you can come up with. This one I added feathers to the base of the cuff of the mitten. 




  1. Thanks for visiting today!   These are available in my Etsy Store

Thanks for visiting, Cherry





 Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts supplies-


No comments: